Cooking Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 4 large Rooster potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2-3 tbsp 'nduja
- 250g cooked ham, torn
- 150g pineapple, cubed
- A few basil leaves, torn
- To serve: Green salad, broccoli or spinach
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water until almost cooked through. Drain them then set aside until cool enough to handle. Cut into bite-size pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based pan. Add the onion and sauté for a few minutes till beginning to soften. Add the ‘nduja. Break it up with the back of a wooden spoon or spatula. Add the potatoes, ham and pineapple, mix everything gently. Fry for five to 10 minutes, allowing it to gain some colour, and be heated through.
3. Transfer to a serving bowl and scatter with torn basil leaves. Serve right away.