Are you ready to join in on the adventure?
This summer is shaping up to be an epic one, and a visit to Emerald Park is guaranteed to make it that bit sweeter! Emerald Park has something for all ages to enjoy, from thrill-seekers looking for an adrenaline rush on a rollercoaster, to younger adventurers who are eager to conquer the tallest slide in our playgrounds. Or, if you prefer to watch the bags, take a leisurely stroll through the accredited zoo, which is home to over 250 animals. While there, be sure immerse yourself in the zoo experiences; take a walk on the wild side in Lemur Woods, meet farmyard friends at the Petting Farm, and learn about your favourite animals at the Zoo Talks. Don’t forget to also take in a show when you visit this summer, the World of Raptors display is a firm favourite, and The Show by Robert Fossett is sure to delight and entertain every guest.
Don’t miss out on a day full of smiles! To book your tickets for Emerald Park, click here.
To be in with a chance of winning this exciting prize, answer the question in the form below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 02/06/2023 to midnight on 18/06/2023 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is one family membership pass for five people from Emerald Park. With the membership you get unlimited access to amazing attractions for 12 months. 20% off Emerald Park food, beverage, and retail outlets. Discounted rates on special events and birthday parties at Emerald Park and cheaper membership renewal. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This membership pass may only be used by named people on the pass and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.