CAYO, an Irish slow fashion startup, is thrilled to announce that is now stocked in The Boutique at Adare Manor. Initially launched in 2021, the range includes a variety of styles and designs that are sure to keep customers stylish and comfortable. The brand has grown to become renowned for its commitment to ethics and sustainability in fashion. Limerick native and founder of the brand Orla Daly, created the designs and concept of a slow fashion brand using 100% alpaca wool, having been inspired by a trip to Peru, where the wool is commonly used in fabrics.
Alpaca wool is known for its temperature controlling qualities so it can be worn throughout the year. It is super soft, more so than cashmere, and is highly durable, so these pieces will last years. They are the kind of sweaters that can be dressed up or down. They can be worn on a golf course or in a bar with a nice pair of jeans.
The styles include the latest collection, the Andean Range which has a snug fit and new colourways. The main range has four different colourways (blue, pink, caramel, and navy) with a relaxed fit. All jumpers are priced at €270. For more information on CAYO’s range please visit www.cayo.ie
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 24/05/2023 to midnight on 11/06/2023 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a CAYO luxury alpaca wool jumpers worth €270. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This prize is non-transferable and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.