Knockranny House Hotel has launched Trails and Tales walking in the footsteps of Banshees on the 12th and 13th May. The weekend will see guests have the opportunity to explore film locations galore on a walking weekend which includes two nights’ accommodation with breakfast, dinner on one evening, a guided walk with packed lunch, and transport to and from your walk.
To celebrate this, the hotel is delighted to offer a reader the chance to win a two night stay on a weekend of choice. Enjoy a delicious dinner for two at the award-winning restaurant La Fougère with Head Chef Seamus Commons at the helm of the kitchen serving up an array of local produce including fresh fish, caught and landed daily, locally reared beef and lamb.
The winner will have the chance to take in the beautiful sights of the west coast, situated in secluded grounds on a hilltop overlooking the mighty Croagh Patrick and the picturesque town of Westport. Unwind and make use of Spa Salveo which is fully equipped with a vitality pool with hydrotherapy stations, an expansive thermal spa suite, various relaxation areas and a fitness suite and ten spacious treatment rooms, including a serail mud-chamber and dry floatation.
To book or for further enquiries please contact Knockranny House Hotel on +353 98 28600 or click here.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 29/03/2023 to midnight on 16/04/2023 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a two-night stay with a breakfast and a three course dinner alongside a bottle of house wine on a night of their choice at Knockranny House Hotel & Spa, Co Mayo. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This voucher cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.