If you’re recently engaged or know someone who is getting married, then this is the perfect day out. Ireland’s largest, most exciting and diverse wedding event is back at the RDS on Saturday, January 28th and Sunday, January 29th.
With over 135 wedding experts - from cakes to décor, bridal to venues, entertainment to photography - don’t waste time ringing around, talk to them all under one roof, at the Bride of the Year Show.
We have live catwalk shows featuring the newest trends in bridal, menswear, mother of the bride and bridesmaids. Plus, real advice from the experts at the I do school, hosted by award winning wedding blogger Sara Kennedy and thousands of prizes to be won.
Don’t worry if you are not one of the four lucky winners, The Bride of the Year Show is also giving all Irish Times subscribers a unique discount code to avail of 20% off tickets prices. Use Code: IRISHTIMES when buying your tickets here.
For more information on the show visit www.wed.ie or follow along on Instagram @Weddublin.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 18/01/2023 to midnight on 25/01/2023 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is four sets of tickets to the 2023 Bride of the Year Show. There will be four winners.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. These tickets can be used on the Saturday, January 28th or Sunday, January 29th and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.