The Pendulum Summit is an event like no other in the world. As a world-class, experiential gathering of international visitors celebrating the best of business, leadership, culture, inspiration and learning, it is no wonder why Pendulum Summit is now the world’s leading business and self- empowerment summit, centered around fueling peak performance & holistic wellbeing.
Attendees include an eclectic mix of CEOs, business influencers, senior managers and thought leaders who have an insatiable appetite to constantly improve and revolutionise how they live & work. Our speakers will explore critical topics including remote leadership, business agility and continuity, perseverance, self-motivation and mental wellbeing.
Pendulum 2023 keynote speakers include; Michael Johnson - record breaker, serial winner and sporting icon, Dr. Joe Vitale - global wellbeing and performance guru, Susie Wolff - fastest female F1 driver breaking Down barriers in male dominated industries, Barry McGuigan - former featherweight Champion of the World and Boxing Hall of Famer, Marisa Peer - global specialist in rapid transformation therapy, Ellis Watson - future-proofing and cultural transformation authority, Mandy Hickson - legendary RAF fighter pilot and expert in strategic leadership, Breege O’Donoghue - Iconic Businesswoman of the Decade, Damian Browne - first man to row across the Atlantic ocean from New York City to Ireland, LaFawn Davis - one of Fortune’s ‘Most Powerful Women’, Ray Goggins - former special forces operator and Ultimate Hell Week star.
Pendulum Talks are explosive, short, powerful talks covering a myriad of topics from notable speakers like Dr. Colman Noctor, Philly McMahon, Conor Pope, Lisa Fallon, Enda O’Doherty, Dr. Eddie Murphy, Richie Sadlier, Gerry Duffy and Joy Neville.
Entertainment: Gavin James - International sensation with billion streams Chris Kent and Colm O’Regan - Comedians
For more information visit https://pendulumsummit.com/
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 11/01/2022 to midnight on 19/01/2023 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a platinum ticket for the Pendulum Summit 2023. There will be five winners.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This voucher can be used to gain access to the event listed above and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.