The lucky winner and their friends will be able to enjoy a lavish Thai and Vietnamese dinner with cocktails and wine in one of their three restaurants. Saba has three locations; Saba, 22 Baggot Street Upper, Saba, 7 South William Street and Saba, Kildare Village. Saba means ‘Happy Meeting Place’ and we look forward to welcoming one lucky winner and their three friends to experience a night in Saba.
Saba To Go takeaway has three locations in Dublin, Rathmines, Windy Arbour, Dundrum and Deansgrange. Saba To Go has won Best Thai in Ireland and Best Takeaway in Ireland. Their award winning takeaway brings restaurant quality food into your home that is packed full of flavour. As part of the prize you can enjoy dinner and Prosecco for you and three friends.
At Saba and Saba To Go they pride themselves on creating authentic Thai and Vietnamese dishes that their customers have come to love and make a staple part of their dining experiences in the restaurants and at home.
Check out some of Saba’s Christmas vouchers on offer; from dinner for two to cocktail master classes, treat that special someone to a Saba voucher today! Their vouchers can be bought online at www.sabadublin.com.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 23/12/2022 to midnight on 09/01/2023 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is dinner for four in Saba Restaurant and Dinner for 4 in Saba To Go. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This voucher can be used for dinner for four and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.