Oui Chef, the small, passionate Irish company obsessed with producing top quality tools for kitchen and bar, is delighted to introduce the latest addition to their range of premium kit — the corkscrew, which you can personalise with an engraved logo, name, initials or a significant date. Oui Chef are also including five special bottles of wine from superstar Irish winemaker Róisín Curley, and some premium Grassl stemware - two Liberté glasses for white, two Cru glasses for red.
A fantastically thoughtful gift on its own or with a special bottle of wine this Christmas, and the ideal host or hostess gift during the holidays, the corkscrew from Oui Chef makes the perfect present for the wine-lover in your life. Sommelier-designed and tested, it’s as much a reliable tool as it is a joy to hold and use, with a sleek, ergonomic profile and a weighty and solidly reassuring all-metal construction. With its double-hinged boot lever and contoured handle that make for an effortless uncorking every time, this high-quality corkscrew is used day in, day out, by top sommeliers around the world.
the corkscrew by Oui Chef is available online from ouichef.ie for €29.95, with complimentary personalised engraving.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 09/12/2022 to midnight on 27/12/2022 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is two personalised corkscrews from Oui Chef, five bottles of Róisín Curley wine and 4 Grassl wine glasses. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This prize is non-transferable and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash. Delivery only in Ireland.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.