Simply pick up your copy of The Irish Times Weekend, find your unique code on the front cover of Magazine and enter your code below to be in with a chance to win. It’s as simple as that.
The Irish Times ePaper subscribers can find their code via app, and digital subscribers who have opted in for marketing communication will be emailed a code to use, every Saturday in December.
Congratulations to our Week One winner, Laura Carroll from Dublin!
Congratulations to our Week Two winner, Alan McNamara from Limerick!
Congratulations to our Week Three winner, Mary Moss from Dublin!
Congratulations to our Week Four winner, Kevin Martin from Kildare!
Congratulations to our Week Five winner, Helen McSharry from Dublin!
Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin
2. The competition is open to residents of the island of Ireland, aged 18 and over, except employees of The Irish Times Limited, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. The competition will run each weekend from December 3rd to December 31st 2022, inclusive, 5 weekends in total.
4. Competition limited to one entry per person. Incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
5. To enter, visit www.irishtimes.com/christmasgiveaway and enter the unique code found on the front of your digital or print copy of The Irish Times Weekend Magazine. Register your details and complete the tiebreaker by 12.00pm noon on the Tuesday following publication of the unique code. The Irish Times ePaper subscribers can find their code via app, and digital subscribers who have opted in for marketing communication will be emailed a code to use.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
7. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
8. There is a weekly prize of €1,000 Kildare Village Gift Card. The weekly winners will be contacted directly by phone or email and announced on the www.irishtimes.com/christmasgiveaway competition page on each of the 5 weeks of the competition. Winner details will also be published in The Irish Times.
9. The winner will be the person who, in the opinion of the judges, completes the tie-breaker in the most apt and original way. The decision of the judges is final.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
13. The competition winners may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this competition.
15. The prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the prize or the competition.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the competition without notice.
18. ROI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. NI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.