L’OR coffee was started in France with the goal to always make an excellent selection of top-quality coffees available to coffee lovers across the globe. They have a fantastic team of Coffee Artists who are passionate about their work. They’re goal is to offer coffee drinkers a broad range of L’OR blends, each one of which features layers of flavour and aroma that engage all of your senses.
The newly launched LOR Barista Sublime coffee machine allows you to easily prepare all types of high-quality, espresso-based drinks, in a professional way and in your own home. Prepare two espressos at once, a double espresso, a delicious single espresso or a lungo. The machine has been created to work with L’OR classic espresso capsules and L’OR BARISTA XXL double espresso capsules, as well as Nespresso® capsules and most other compatible capsules. The machine delivers 19 bars of pressure in order to offer drinks worthy of a barista in just a few seconds. The L’OR BARISTA Sublime coffee machine is available in three colours: Piano Noir, Satin Blanc, and Sunset Rubis.
Visit www.lorespresso.com to find out more about the L’OR Barista Sublime coffee machine.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 25/11/2022 to midnight on 11/12/2022 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a L’OR Barista Sublime coffee machine in your choice of colour (subject to availability) with a wide selection of pod selection varying in intensity & flavour. There will be five winners.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This prize cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.