This Christmas, give the gift of an experience to look forward to with tempting vouchers for luxurious stays and experiences in the award-winning CLIFF hotels, restaurants and spas. You could select from a Michelin star dining experience, a luxurious overnight stay or a pampering spa day.
Cliff House Hotel is an intimate 5-star hideaway carved into a cliff in West Waterford, it has stunning sea-views from every room. With a striking modern design and a beautiful spa, the hotel is also home to the Michelin starred House Restaurant.
Cliff at Lyons, the boutique countryside retreat in Kildare, is home to the Well in the Garden spa, tucked away amongst the rose-clad cottages and herb gardens, which has array of indoor and outdoor treatments available, from botanical facials to bathing therapies in natural copper baths. The Mill Restaurant serves timeless Irish classics created by Head Chef Sean Smith, and Aimsir restaurant holds two Michelin stars.
Visit www.cliff.ie to see their full range of stylish, thoughtful gifts and vouchers
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 23/11/2022 to midnight on 11/12/2022 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a €250 CLIFF Hotel voucher that can be used in Cliff at Lyons in Kildare or Cliff House Hotel in Ardmore, Co. Waterford. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This voucher can be used only at Cliff at Lyons in Kildare or Cliff House Hotel in Ardmore, Co. Waterford and cannot be used at Aimsir or for CLIFF Home products and cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.