“Osteria Lucio is an incredible restaurant, and we love working with Ross and his team. We guarantee the winner will have a great night and not just because of the amazing Coole Swan cocktails on the menu.”, commented Coole Swan CEO, Mary Sadlier.
Coole Swan is an unruly re-creation of a classic Irish product. It’s a perfect blend of just three key ingredients: whiskey, chocolate and cream. Every batch is blended with care in Co. Cavan by makers driven by a fierce love of the liquid. It’s more than a drink, it’s a passion. Find out more at cooleswan.com
Situated under the railway arches by the Grand Canal Dock, Osteria Lucio evolved from the friendship between Michelin-starred chefs Luciano Tona and Ross Lewis. At Osteria Lucio great Italian food meets warm Irish hospitality. Whether it’s arrancini or wood-fired pizzas, antipasti or home-made pasta, the food expresses the best of the Irish and Italian terroir.
This competition is now closed.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. A valid entry consists of a correct answer entered in the form above, accompanied by the entrant’s name, email address and a phone number.
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
4. The Promotion will run from 11/11/2022 to midnight on 27/11/2022 inclusive.
5. All entries must be received by the Promotor by no later than midnight on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. Promotion limited to one entry per person. No entrant will win more than one prize.
7. By submitting an entry to the Promotor, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a Coole Swan Hamper worth €100 including, 1 litre bottle of Coole Swan, 3 pack mini bottles of Coole Swan, 4 Coole Swan tumbler glasses and 2 Coole Swan hot chocolate pots PLUS a meal for the winner and three guests at Osteria Lucio up to the value of €700, which a member of the team will contact the winner about. A night’s accommodation for four people (two double rooms) at a 5* central Dublin hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. There will be one winner.
10. All prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter. This voucher cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners will be notified by email. The winner must claim the prize within 30 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
14. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winners’ details (name and county) will be made available on The Irish Times website.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promotor will only process your personal information as set out in https://www.irishtimes.com/policy-and-terms/privacy-policy and as set out in these terms and conditions.
18. Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.