Congratulations to Neasa Keogh from Limerick who is our winner.
Terms & Conditions
1. Promoter and Data Controller: The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, P.O. Box 74, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2.
2. The promotion is open to residents of ROI and NI aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. To enter the promotion, entrants must submit a completed entry form together with 12 valid tokens (one token from any of The Irish Times daily newspapers from Monday to Saturday for three weeks) and a completed tie breaker by post to PO Box 6094, Dublin 2.
4. All entries must be accompanied by the entrant’s name, address, e-mail and telephone number. You must also tick the box indicating that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
5. Entry forms will be published in The Irish Times newspaper between 7th and 26th November 2022. Valid tokens will be printed in The Irish Times newspaper from 7th to 26th November 2022 inclusive. Double token will be available on 7th, 14th & 21st November 2022.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
7. Closing date for receipt of entries by the Promoter is 2pm on Saturday, 3rd December 2022.
8. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
9. The prize is a trip to Lindt Home of Chocolate for two, in Switzerland. The prize is worth €5,000.
10. The prize is not refundable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative, any transfer of the prize will be null and void.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
12. The decision of the Judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The winner will be notified by phone call or email by 5pm by Friday, 30th December 2022. The winner must claim the prize within 1 month of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
15. All prizes are subject to additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the promoter.
16. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
17. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
19. ROI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction. NI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.