Terms and Conditions
1. The promoters are The Irish Times DAC, The Irish Times Building, 24-28 Tara Street, Dublin.
2. The promotion is open to residents of Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
3. To enter the promotion, entrants must submit a completed entry form to NEWSPREAD LTD, 142 Duncrue Street, BELFAST, BT3 9AR
4. All entries must be accompanied by the entrant’s name, address, e-mail and telephone number. You must also tick the box indicating that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
5. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, illegible, photocopied or corrupted entries will be accepted. No entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted.
6. Closing date for receipt of entries by the Promoter is 2pm on Saturday, 18th February 2023.
7. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
8. . The prize is: A 2 night weekend stay for 2 people in Malmaison Belfast.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by the acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize.
10. The decision of the Judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winner will be notified by phone call or email by 5pm by Friday 3rd March 2023. The winner must claim the prize within 1 month of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Promotion rules.
13.. All prizes are subject to additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the promoter.
14.The winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity arising from this promotion.
15. By entering the promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of the personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purpose to which the entrant has consented.
16.All entry instructions form part of the rules.
17.The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.
18. NI residents: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland and the Courts of Northern Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
20.50p off vouchers and draw entry forms will be available in The Irish Times on Saturday 4th February 2023.
21.The 50p off vouchers are only valid between Monday 6th and Friday 10th February 2023.
22.The vouchers can only be accepted in part payment for The Irish Times on the above dates.
23.Promotion available in participating retailers only.
24.The vouchers are only valid in Northern Ireland.
25.Voucher value is .001p and no cash alternative is available.
26.Vouchers not redeemed under these terms and conditions may not be credited.